Call us now:

Accidents in Public Places

Every owner or occupier of public land or buildings, whether it is a shop, office, gym, road or park has a duty to ensure the safety of the public.

Claims for Accidents in Public Places

The owner of the property, or the people responsible for maintaining the public area, should have public liability insurance to provide compensation for injuries suffered whilst on the property caused by their negligence. If you have suffered an injury after being involved in an accident in a public place, for example, a defective pavement or wet floor, we will quickly be able to let you know if you are entitled to compensation.

We can help you claim for:

Contact our  Award-Winning Accident Claims Solicitors Today

Call us today on 01412214880 or contact us via our online contact form.